Saturday 6 September 2014

Graffiti Cafe at NEX Serangoon

I recently stumbled upon the Graffiti Cafe when I was in NEX Serangoon.

The first thing that caught my interest was the $4.80 set meals that consist of one plate of wanton mee with a choice of a drink or dessert.


I thought it was a bit odd that it was called Graffiti Cafe until I stepped into the cafe; after placing my orders and grabbing my drinks at the cashier. 


The tables were small with simple stools provided. There are bigger tables at the back of the cafe.




The walls were actually covered with graffitis. This tiny cafe design will not be something is expected for a place that serves wanton mee and traditional chinese deserts.

The walls kept the Chickadee entertained throughout the meal.


You get your food at a little kitchen window once your number is displayed on the wall.


If you are looking for a Malaysian-style black sauce wanton mee, this place offers authenticity on a plate. Their combination of sauces comes quite close.

The cafe gave fried wanton in the noodles and also threw some wantons in their tasty soup. Their drinks were decent and I was quite aware that there were people ordering their desserts to dine-in or takeaway.




Tip: Make sure to mention that 'No chilli" if you are ordering for your child as it will come with.

Details
Address: B2-62, 23 Serangoon Central, Singapore 556083


No comments:

Post a Comment