Saturday 6 September 2014

Daiso - hair accessories

Having a girl means spending on hair accessories.

I searched everywhere to find value for money rubber bands and pins. I have learnt not to overspend on these items as the Chickadee loses them all the time.

I have to say, I am now officially a big fan of Daiso. The Chickadee is an ambassador of Daiso when it comes to hair.

Look at what they offer for S$2! Wear it lose it. It does not hurt me as much. They come in various sizes and colors. 



They were even packaged in a small pretty pink bag. We have since recycled it by stuffing the chickadee's drawing items for her to carry out.



They also have heaps of small black or dark brown bobby pins in various packaging for you to choose.

I bought these sparkly hair pins for her. 
 

Look at how cute they are.


You can find Daiso in a few malls. Next time you see one, have a look inside. I found a lot of little treasures for the chickadee there.

Tip: Daiso Singapore charges items at S$2 and Daiso Malaysia costs RM5 per item. Not much difference but it is cheaper in Malaysia depending on currency fluctuation.

Details
This site lists out the location of Daiso shops in Singapore
http://search.insing.com/s/daiso

No comments:

Post a Comment