Thursday 11 September 2014

Make-up for kids? Go with lip balms

I personally will never apply any make up on kids. Unless of course it's for a once-in-a-blue-moon stage performance. 

I am aware that there is probably a demand in the market as there are now toy make-up sets for kids in shops. My niece received one during Christmas recently which she immediately opened to use. It did not work for us. We used the brush provided, rubbed it against the colors, but we could not transfer the color to her face. It never came off the brush.

I would still not have put it on the chickadee's face. I have put too much effort scrutinising the things that go into her toiletries to wreck it with toy make-up.

I would still let the chickadee play with my spare make-up brushes. You will not believe the imagination a kid has.


But to further appease the chickadee, I went with the closest thing to a lipstick - The Lip Balm  

l have fallen in love with the twotreehouse brand which is handmade in Australia. They are perfect for kids.

After testing it on myself, I have the chickadee using them now. Here are the reasons why:

1) They are natural ingredients which are great for kids.

2) It moisturisers her lips.

3) I do not worry even if she over applies (which kids normally would)

4) They come in three kid perfect sizes (lose one, use another)

5) They come in three different yummy flavors (bored with one, use another)

6) Comes in cute matchboxes which we recycle to keep other trinklets.

matchbox designs
 
 
7) Mummy - daughter bonding item. We can both use the same product 
8) It fits perfect in her hands.
9) Kid friendly
10) They are great chilled too! Just pop them into the fridge
 
She loves them. I love them.
 


Official Website
http://twotreehouse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment